5 Lessons from a Pencil
But sometimes I like to think my tongue is a pencil.
I read this “ode to the pencil” somewhere a few years ago and saved it without noting the source. I apologize to the author who I’m unable to credit. They make a good point. (Sorry- I just couldn’t resist.)
A pencil maker told the pencil 5 important lessons just before putting it in the box:
1. Everything you do you will always leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes you make.
3. What is important is what is inside of you.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpening which will only make you better.
5. To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.
Before you go, I have a gift for you! Receive 7 Lessons Chock Full of Hope… Strategies for Success and Wisdom gained at great expense but it costs you nothing. Delivered straight to your Inbox over the next 3 weeks. Get Ruined for the Ordinary! Register HereLeadership