The 10 Laws of Enduring Success
I’m a voracious reader. Always have been – influenced, no doubt, by my mother who was a librarian and believed in healthy addictions like reading. I picked up a book last week because of the title, “The 10 Laws of Enduring Success.” It’s written by Maria Bartiromo, host of NBC’s financial news show, Closing Bell. She was at work on Wall Street when the towers fell on 9/11 and that became a defining moment in her life as she proceeded to deliver the news as an eyewitness. I didn’t know all that when I picked up the book and honestly didn’t expect much. I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
The back cover of the book reeled me in with her list, which is not unique; but enduring principles shouldn’t be. She brings light and meaning to:
1. Self-Knowledge: Listen to your heart.
2. Vision: Plant your dreams on solid ground.
3. Initiative: Keep rattling the cage.
4. Courage: Be bold, smart and fair.
5. Integrity: Do the right thing.
6. Adaptability: Stay open to change.
7. Humility: Hold on to your humanity.
8. Endurance: Build your stamina.
9. Purpose: Know what matters most.
10. Resilience: Get up and move on.
Join me Tuesday Nov. 16 for a FREE Tele-Seminar on 5 Practical Tools to Double Your Income Register Here